There are many places to apply our all-natural, bio-identical DHEA and other supplement creams. The guidelines below are meant specifically for our product line and no others as there may pose a risk if the ingredients are different from ours.
Where to apply DHEA Hormone Cream and other Supplement Creams
- Apply on an area of the body with the least amount of fat. This is usually on the forearms or between the underarm and side near the rib cage.
- For best results do not apply to breasts, buttox or belly. The supplement will get trapped in the fat and have a limited distribution into the bloodstream.
- DHEA creams are formulated to be used vaginally or anally if desired as well.
3 ways to apply our DHEA creams and other supplements:
- Dispense one pump of the regular dosage onto your inner arm and rub between both arms.
- Dispense one pump into palm and apply under the armpit down to the bottom of the rib cage.
- Manual insertion into vagina or anus is accepted.
As always consult with your physician before using any products related to hormones.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.